VTCV3.1 can be hosted on your server, or can be run through the secure system
we've arranged. By choosing to host VTCV3.1, your server must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Must support ASP and ODBC. Most Windows servers, among others, should support this.
- From 5-50MB of free space, depending on the number of students and tutors in your tutoring system.
- A mail sender. Some minor configuration of VTCV3.1 is usually necessary for it to work with different mail senders.
- If you choose to use our system to host, the price is $30/month.
- Virtual Tutor Coordinator V3.1 works with practically every browser!
Certain special features may not work with older or unusual browsers, but all of the common features will
work perfectly with graphical browsers.
(C) 2004 Guy Goldstein